Thursday, November 6, 2008

Welcome to the Dawson Family Website!!

Tim and I are starting this website to share pictures with our friends and family. We are expecting our 1st baby, Camryn Michele, on January 21, 2009, and we can't wait to meet her!

Here is a picture of when we found out we were pregnant on 5/16/08 - yes, we took 3 tests!! :0)

Here's a more recent picture from last week when I was 28 weeks or 7 months pregnant. Not much longer left! :o)


Come back soon for pictures of our nursery!

7 comments:

Debi said...

What a cute picture. Sarah you look great! I can't wait to meet Camryn either! I'm ready to start spoiling my first neice!! Love you guys.

Jack Meyer said...

Great site guys! Thanks for thinking of those of us who are far away. Blessings on your holidays and we pray all goes well with delivery!!

Nana said...

What a wonderful idea! I am looking forward to painting the nursery tomorrow. I can't wait to meet my new granddaughter, Camryn Michele!!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to meet Camryn and Jace can't wait either :) Your blog is really cute and I can't wait to see the nursery once it's done.

Cstargel said...

I love it! This is great and you look precious! Hope you are feeling well!

Unknown said...

Wow! Camryn's room looks awesome!! And the pictures are beautiful! How does an aunt get her own copy? We are all counting the days until Camryn is here. Very excited to kiss her little face.

Nana said...

What great pictures! The nursery is wonderful! It won't bee too much longer before Camryn will be here to enjoy it! Thanks for waiting for me to get home from Tucson!! :o)

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones